Visit https://graduate.ouhsc.edu/Current-Students/Forms-and-Guidelines for forms and final semester guidelines
* June 8. Final date to enroll. If you do not submit your final thesis/dissertation and signature page through ProQuest by 5 PM, you will need to enroll in at least 2 hours of 5980/6980.
* June 17. Final date to apply for candidacy for a master's degree.
* July 1. Final date to submit the application for graduation electronically through student self service. Contact Christina McClane (Christina-McClane@ouhsc.edu) if you need to submit a paper form.
* August 1. Final date to hold the MS comprehensive exam or thesis/dissertation defense. The request for the exam/defense and the reading copy must be submitted to the Graduate College 10 business days in advance.
* August 19. Final thesis/dissertation and signature page must be submitted through ProQuest by 5 PM for Summer 2022 graduation. After this time, you will be a Fall graduate.