Application to the University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center Graduate College is an important step to greater opportunity. The Graduate College has made this process as easy as possible and looks forward to receiving your application.
All applicants apply through the Office of Admissions and Records and are required to complete the online OUHSC Application for Admission, pay all required fees, and provide an official transcript(s) from all higher education institutions that they have attended to the Office of Admissions and Records. In the on-line application, you will not have to complete the application in one sitting, and your application fees will be automatically calculated and processed.
All applicants are encouraged to visit the Application Status site often during the application and selection process. The web site will give you up-to-date information regarding the receipt and completion status of all items received by the Office of Admissions and Records. Additional information provided to all applicants includes: current listing of applications on file, current residency status, external coursework received and processed, GPA calculations of all external coursework received and processed, and all test scores received and processed.
If you are not a US citizen, please refer to the International/Non US Citizen Application Procedures - How To Apply web site for requirements that may apply to your application. Note: Requirements for TOEFL scores vary depending on the program.
Applicants are encouraged to submit all official transcript(s) and any applicable college supplemental materials within two weeks of submitting their application in order for their application to be processed in a timely manner.
According to OUHSC policy, all conditionally accepted applicants are required to complete a Criminal Background Check (CBC) with the approved 3rd party vendor and will be responsible for the cost of the CBC; currently the cost of the initial check is $77. Enrollment will not be processed until the CBC has been completed.
Steps to Apply:
- Visit the College or Department web sites to review program requirements.
- Review the College or Department deadlines.
- Complete the on-line Application: Apply Now!
- All required fees are included in the on-line Application. These vary by College.
- Submit test scores.
- Submit official sealed transcript(s) from all higher education institutions attended, including World Education Services (WES) certification of foreign transcripts as required and outlined by the Office of Admissions and Records.
- Submit recommendation letters and/or list of references, if requested by College or Department. Refer to program requirements.
- Submit Resume or Vitae and/or Statement of Career Goals, if requested by College or Department. Refer to program requirements.
- Submit Observation Form, if requested by College or Department. Refer to program requirements.
- Review the Application Status View web site to monitor the receipt and completion of all items submitted to the Office of Admission and Records.
- Upon conditional acceptance, complete the required Criminal Background Check following instructions sent by the graduate program before enrollment can take place.