Application to the University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center Graduate College is an important step to greater opportunity. The Graduate College has made this process as easy as possible and looks foward to receiving your application.
All applicants apply through the Office of Admissions and Records and are required to complete the online OUHSC Application for Admission, pay all required fees, and provide an official transcript(s) from all higher education institutions that they have attended to the Office of Admissions and Records. In the on-line application, you will not have to complete the application in one sitting, and your application fees will be automatically calculated and processed.
All applicants are encouraged to visit the Application Status site often during the application and selection process. The web site will give you up-to-date information regarding the receipt and completion status of all items received by the Office of Admissions and Records. Additional information provided to all applicants includes: current listing of applications on file, current residency status, external coursework received and processed, GPA calculations of all external coursework received and processed, and all test scores received and processed.
If you are not a US citizen, please refer to the International/Non US Citizen Application Procedures - How To Apply web site for requirements that may apply to your application . Note: Requirements for TOEFL scores vary depending on the program .
Applicants are encouraged to submit all official transcript(s) and any applicable college supplemental materials within two weeks of submitting their application in order for their application to be processed in a timely manner.
- Visit the College or Department web sites to review program requirements.
- Review the College or Department deadlines.
- Complete the on-line Application: Apply Now!
- All required fees are included in the on-line Application. These vary by College.
- Submit test scores.
- Submit official sealed transcript(s) from all higher education institutions attended. All official transcript(s), enrollment verifications and/or class schedules should be mailed directly from the previous or current institution. Applicants should ensure the official transcript(s) contain all current enrollment, as well as all previous grades. In cases where current enrollment is not posted to the applicant's transcript, the applicant should submit proof of enrollment by providing enrollment verification(s) with their classes listed or a class schedule from the institution. If providing an enrollment verification or class schedule, the applicant will need to have an official transcript mailed to the Office of Admissions and Records as soon as final grades are posted. Any applicant with foreign credentials is required to have their transcripts evaluated course-by-course through WES (World Education Services). The Office of Admissions and Records will only accept a WES credential evaluation. Foreign baccalaureate credentials must be evaluated by WES even if you have a Masters degree from the US.
- Submit recommendation letters and/or list of references, if requested by College or Department. Refer to program requirements.
- Submit Resume or Vitae and/or Statement of Career Goals, if requested by College or Department. Refer to program requirements.
- Submit Observation Form, if requested by College or Department. Refer to program requirements.
- Review the Application Status View web site to monitor the receipt and completion of all items submitted to the Office of Admission and Records.